Sunday, October 12, 2008

On the Road Again

Scott has been offered a full time position at Zimmer (the plant that he works at in Indiana).....SO we are moving by January! Again!! Yes, we just bought a house in April and yes we are selling it and buying a new one in Warsaw and yes I am going a little crazy. haha Actually I'm doing pretty good. I was going really crazy for a while and then Scott got the official offer and my stress levels really dropped. I guess making it official gave me a definite time line. We're working like crazy to strip wallpaper in the bathrooms and paint them, the living room and finish up the kitchen. Nothing like a good days work. I'll get pictures posted as soon as I can. And I'll let everyone know what our new address is when we know. Looks like another holiday move. The plan is to spend new years in Indiana. :) Good times!

9 comments:

The Rowletts said...

Yay!! You're going to be Hoosiers!! My favorite kind of people. Bill's company has a plant there in Warsaw as well. We looked at houses there once when we thought we might be moving there. We also have some good friends that live there. YAY!!We'll have to come visit you when we are home sometime. Good luck with the move and all that goes with it. I'm really hoping to post something similar on my blog VERY soon!! Miss you!

Crystal said...

As if your life is a walk in the park on a normal day. XD

Glad you can be a family again. Good luck selling the house.

Evan C said...

Woah! That's exciting :) We are definitely going to miss you guys. Let us know if you need any help.

Generational stitcher said...

That will be so nice, to be together again! Congrats!! We may stop in and see you in the Spring...ummm

Gretchen and Erick said...

Good luck with your move -- at least now you'll be a complete family again!!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

I'm so so happy for you guys, but I'm so so sad you'll be leaving! We're not super close now, but we're WAY closer than we were before and will be when you move. We will miss you so much, but it will be such a blessing to have you near your hubby and the kids near their daddy again. Good luck with everything! You sure do have your hands full! Love you!

Moore Family said...

You are BUSY! Bless your heart. Congrats on the job and good luck selling your house! You'll be in our prayers.

Kyle said...

I am sure it will be fine. I will be doing the same thing going from Ohio to utah for School starting 5 January. Enjoy the Big ten (real sports are played in snow and cold) Hope you have a safe and uneventful move.

OUR HOUSE said...

Yeah for me because I found your blog! The new house looks nice, and don't you just love big basements? Plenty of room for food storage down there. I know we haven't hung out much in the time that you've been here. I sooooo enjoyed the temple trip with you. I will miss you very much. But now I know I can keep up with ya good on your blog and facebook.