Monday, April 20, 2009

Playing around with IMovie


Here are a few clips of movies I took around Christmas.  Grandpa Denison is saying his famous poem that he say's every Christmas "But just before Christmas, I'm as good as I can be."  The plane is my brother Walter taking us up.  Josh is TERRIFIED!   Eli was having the time of his life!  All the other clips are pretty self explanatory.  Aaron really wanted to only ride a little horse at Christmas at Old Fort Concho.  At the end, Scott was asking the kids what Graceland was as we drove through Memphis on our way to Indiana.  I hope you enjoy!!


4 comments:

Sarah Kathryn said...

I truly enjoyed watching your family. I sure miss you guys!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Loved the video! It was fun to see all the clips of the kids! They're all too cute! How are you guys doing??? We miss you!

OUR HOUSE said...

Loved it! The best part was the music - nice touch Alisha:)

Mimi said...

The music is fun but I would have loved to hear Grandpa's story! I have never heard it.